Special offer! 50% OFF
Service and Warranties
Payment due upon receipt
How to order?
For your convenience, we have made the procedure of ordering goods as simpler and quicker as possible! You just need to take a few simple steps:
1. Fill in the "Place an order" form at the top of the page by entering your name and phone number.
2. Click the "Order Now" button and wait for the operator's call to clarify order details.
3. After your confirmation, we will send out your order the same day.
4. You get the parcel and pay.
- Product name: Flexumgel™;
- Product Code: FLE-03516;
- COD – Cash On Delivery.
Flexumgel™ is a natural cream gel based on highly effective natural raw materials and extracts from medical plants in an active unchanged natural form, which achieves maximum penetrating effect in the area of the articular bag and directly targets the cells of cartilaginous tissue, chondroblasts, synovial fluid and pineal glands of the joints.
Flexumgel™ contains no synthetic, chemical substances or preservatives. It is a complex of natural components that regenerates the cartilage tissue of the joints, the adjacent area, relieves the symptoms of damaged cells of the cartilage tissue and related disorders. The effects include:
- improving blood supply and nutrition of the articular bag;
- increasing the population of chondroblasts and regeneration of cartilage tissue cells;
- strengthening collagen filaments of the periarticular region and cartilage, preventing the degradation of cartilage caused by increased loads, age and chronic factors;
- improving the composition of the synovial fluid, compensating aminoglycans and ensuring the elastic properties of the joint, preventing friction of the pineal glands of the bones;
- elimination of pain, swelling, inflammatory processes;
- prevention of degradation of articular cartilage (spike growth);
- improving cushioning properties of the joint and reducing the load on the cartilage tissue, improving joint flexibility;
- protecting the joint from foreign molecules and cells;
- normalizing blood circulation, improving vascular elasticity, preventing defects in veins and blood vessels;
- regenerating of turgor and skin elasticity;
- eliminating skin irritation;
- prevention of changes in joints caused by psoriatic arthritis;
- preventing disorders in small joints of fingers and toes, eliminating edema and pain;
- reducing pain caused by sciatica and lower back pain.
Flexumgel™ bioactive complex has a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-edemic, restorating, protective, anti-infectious and wound healing effect.
Bioactive natural complex of the cream is efficient due to its transdermal penetrating activity in the articular bag and blood vessels of the adjacent bone, diffusion in the affected area of cartilage tissue and boosting chondroblast cell division.
Lacteal fluid of comarum, clover, chamomile, ginkgo biloba, usnea, lucidum, burdock, psyllium, dandelion roots, lespedeza, willow, laurel, nettle hair extract, black cumin extract, brine shrimp extract, hypericum oil, amaranth oil, juniper oil, frankincense oil, panthenol, stone oil, mumijo, tar, sea buckthorn extract, Kenyan pepper extract, Indian onion extract, extract from birch bark, nightshade extract, harpagophytum extract, goldenrod extract, hayseed extract, vitamin C, vitamin PP, tea tree oil.
Apply a small amount of cream to the joint area, rub in the affected area and around it. Use twice a day.
Caution: individual intolerance of components is possible.
Storage conditions: storage temperature shall not exceed 25°C. Store no longer than 1 year after opening.
Natural cream can change color and texture due to maturation of bioactive components during storage. These changes do not affect the quality, safety and effectiveness of the cream.
While euHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by euHerb.